Activity reports for the month of July, 2013, unedited, as provided by the Fair Haven Police Department.
• Patrols took a report for a missing person on Poplar Ave, subject was later located at their residence.
• Patrolman Eric Patton and Ptl. John Koetzner took a report of a jewelry theft worth a reported $28,000.00 from a Forrest Ave resident. Det. Stephen Schneider is investigating.
• Ptl. Christian Hostrup took a theft report from a Little Silver Landscaper who reported that a leaf blower was stolen from a job site on Dartmouth Ave.
• Ptl. Christian Hostrup took a fraud report from a Parker Ave resident who was the victim of a Scam.
• Patricia Fitzsimmons was arrested by S/O Robert Henne after turning herself in on an active traffic warrant out of Fair Haven. Subject posted bail and was released.
• Ptl. Dwayne Reevey took a report of criminal mischief to a vehicle owned by a Second Street resident.
• Ptl. Dwayne Reevey took a report of criminal mischief to a vehicle owned by a Poplar Ave resident.
• Ptl. Eric Patton and Sgt. Robert Townshend arrested Devin Gates on an active warrant out of Superior Court. Ms. Gates who was unable to post her $30,000.00 bail was transported to Monmouth County Correctional Institution.