Six graduates of Red Bank Regional High School or its predecessor, Red Bank High School, have been named for induction into the school’s Distinguished Alumni Hall of Fame this week.
Included are three people who work in human health; a financial advisor; an Army captain; and a local retailer.
Scheduled to join 120 others inducted over the past 14 years are:
• Janice A. Egeland, PhD, Class of 1952, Professor Emerita, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Science. Adjunct Professor, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry
• S. Thomas Westerman, MD, Class of 1952, Clinical Professor of Otolaryngology Drexel University College of Medicine, Retired Ear, Nose and Throat Physician
• Lindsay Maggio, MD, Class of 1998, Assistant Professor University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine, Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine
• Tahj Holden, Class of 1999, Sports and Entertainment Associate, Financial Advisor at Morgan Stanley, Varsity Boy’s Basketball Coach at Ranney School
• Bo Olsen, Class of 2004, CPT in the United States Army
The induction ceremony, coordinated by the Buc Backer Foundation, is scheduled for 9 a.m. Friday in the Little Silver school’s auditorium. Writers for the RBR Buccaneer, the student newspaper, will read the biographies they’ve written of each inductee. Following the ceremony, the special guests will be treated to a brunch prepared by RBR’s Culinary Art students, and RBR Visual & Performing Art piano majors will provide musical accompaniment.