FAIR HAVEN: FAMILY DISPLACED BY GYM FIRE

A Fair Haven family was displaced from home after and early-morning fire Sunday, according to a report by aap.com.

No one was injured in the 6:16 a.m. fire in a basement gym at 7 Haggers Lane. The fire was extinguished half an hour later, according to the report.

Though the house suffered no structural damage, it was likely uninhabitable for a short amount of time because of smoke damage, Fair Haven police Lieutenant Robert Townshend told app.com.

Property records show the house is owned by Gregory and Michelle Seruya Barry.