FAIR HAVEN: POLICE REPORTS
Crime and arrest reports, unedited, as provided by the Fair Haven Police Department for the month of August, 2016. For additional information, please scroll to the bottom of this post.
• 8/1- A Linden Dr. resident reported the theft of a long board skateboard from the driveway of their home. S/O Volker took the report.
• 8/2-A Fisk St resident reported that a UPS delivered credit card was stolen from the porch of the home. Ptl. Patton took the report.
• 8/3- Lucas Roffman, 18, Rumson was placed under arrest for possession of Marijuana under 50 grams. Mr. Roffman was arrested subsequent to a motor vehicle stop for a moving violation. Mr. Roffman received additional summonses for disregarding a traffic control device and possession of CDS (controlled dangerous substance) in a motor vehicle. Subject was released pending a 08/11/16 court appearance. S/O Volker was the arresting Officer.
• 08/6- A River Road resident reported sending money to a subject via Western Union for concert tickets he never received. Ptl. Hostrup took the fraud
• 8/10- A Clay St. resident reported that his TD Debit card was used by an unknown subject(s) in the South Carolina Area. Ptl. Patton took the fraud
• 8/14- An employee of Nirvana Nails reported that her purse was stolen. Det. Schneider took the theft
• 8/14-Brett S. Macknight, 43, Westwood, NJ was placed under arrest for DWI following a traffic stop. Subject received the following summonses: DWI, Reckless Driving, Failure to maintain lane, use of multiple beam headlights and failure to possess an insurance card. Subject was released pending a 08/28 court appearance. S/O Volker was the arresting Officer.
• 8/15-Isaiah Hamon, 21, Neptune was placed under arrest for DWI following a traffic stop. Mr. Hamon was issued summonses for: DWI, Reckless Driving and Failure to Signal. Subject was later released pending a court appearance 08/25. Ptl. Robinson was the arresting Officer.
• 8/16- A juvenile from Fair Haven was arrested possession of Possession of Marijuana under 50 grams. S/O Volker made the arrest.
• 8/17- A River Road resident reported that a credit card was fraudulently opened in his name. Ptl. Robinson took the report.
• 8/19- A Parker Ave resident reported receiving harassing text messages from an unknown subject. Sgt. Lambert took the report.
• 8/23- A Hendrickson Place resident reported several packages stolen from her front porch. Ptl. Robinson took the report.
• 8/24- A juvenile from Red Bank was arrested for Criminal Mischief. Ptl. Reevey made the arrest.
• 08/24- A Grange Ave resident reported the theft of a Mountain Bike. Ptl. Patton took the report.
• 08/27- A Dartmouth Ave resident reported that three bikes were stolen from Forman Street. Ptl. Reevey took the report.
• 8/27- A Dartmouth Ave resident reported that her debit card was compromised and used for unauthorized purchases. Cpl. Waltz took the fraud
• 08/27- A Rumson resident reported the theft of a bike on Forman Street. Ptl. Reevey took the report.
• 8/27- One juvenile from Avon, NJ, one juvenile from Middletown, NJ, one juvenile from Interlaken, NJ and two juveniles from Rumson, NJ were arrested for Possession of Marijuana under 50g and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. Ptl. Lagrotteria and Reevey made the arrests.
• 8/27- A juvenile from Tinton Falls was arrested for Possession of Marjuana under 50g and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. S/O Volker made the arrest assisted by S/O Anderson.
Publisher’s Note: This compilation of crime and arrest reports was provided to redbankgreen by police, and appears here without any changes except for formatting.