Crime and arrest reports, unedited, as provided by the Rumson Police Department for the months of July and August, 2016.
• 7/3/16 – S/O Michael Berger arrested Michael Allan, 60, of Colonia for Possession of under 50 grams of marijuana, and impersonating a public servant or law enforcement officer.
• 7/10/16 – S/O Donald Morse arrested Timothy Robinson, 25, of Red Bank for Criminal Mischief, in the area of East River Road and North Street.
• 7/10/16 – S/O Donald Morse arrested Steven Ciardiello, 45, of Fair Haven for Contempt of Court.
• 7/10/16 – Ptl. Grace Maggiulli arrested Jenna Schneck, 19, of Belmar for Possession of under 50 grams of marijuana, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• 7/19/16 – Ptl. Cody Lovgren arrested Raymond Stulb, 46, of Wall for Contempt of Court.
• 8/13/16 – Lt. Christopher York arrested Debbie Puth, 56, of Rumson for Disorderly Conduct.
• 8/16/16 – S/O Donald Morse arrested William Calton, 21, of Oceanport for DUI and Simple Assault.
• 8/19/16 – Ptl. Daniel Campanella arrested Barbara Stypulkowska, 38, of Atlantic Highlands for Theft.