Crime and arrest reports, unedited, as provided by the Fair Haven Police Department for the month of September, 2016. For additional information, please scroll to the bottom of this post.
• 9/1-Steven Aronne, 48, Rumson, was arrested subsequent to a motor vehicle stop and charged with Driving While Intoxicated, Reckless Driving and Maintenance of lamps. Mr. Aronne was transported to HDQS were he was processed and later released pending a court appearance of 09/22 at Fair Haven Municipal Court. Ptl. William Lagrotteria was the arresting Officer.
• 9/2- Two area juveniles were arrested with possession of alcohol under age. They were transported to HDQS and released to the custody of their parents. Ptl. William Lagrotteria was the arresting Officer.
• 9/5- A River Road resident reported that a bicycle was stolen from a garage on the property. Sgt. Sherri Lambert took the investigation report.
• 9/7- A Forman Street resident reported that his wallet was stolen or missing. Ptl. Christian Hostrup took the report.
• 9/9- A Clay Street resident reported that an unknown actor(s) had used his debit card to make fraudulent purchases. Ptl. Brooks Robinson took the investigation report.
• 9/9- A Buena Vista Ave. resident report that an unknown actor(s) had entered a vehicle on his property stealing US Currency. Ptl. Brooks Robinson took the theft report.
• 9/10- Larry Brown, 57, Fair Haven, was placed under arrest subsequent to a motor vehicle stop and charged with driving while suspended. The license suspension was due to a previous DWI charge. Mr. Brown was charged with a 4th Degree driving while suspended. Subject was unable to post $5000.00 bail and was transported to the Monmouth County Correctional Facility. Cpl. John Waltz was the arresting Officer.
• 9/23- Thomas Mannion, 26, Fair Haven was placed under arrest following a motor vehicle accident and charged with Driving while intoxicated. Mr. Mannion also received summons for reckless driving and leaving the scene of an accident. Mr. Mannion will have his first appearance in court 10/22 at Fair Haven Municipal Court. Ptl. Eric Patton was the arresting Officer.
• 9/26- A Clay Street resident reported that an unknown actor(s) had used his debit card to make fraudulent purchases. Ptl. John Koetzner took the investigation report.
Publisher’s Note: This compilation of crime and arrest reports was provided to redbankgreen by police, and appears here without any changes except for formatting.