- We stopped in to chat about chowder with Glenn Kovacs at the Chowda House in Red Bank.
- PieHole sat down with Casey Pesce, chef/owner of d’jeet? at the Grove in Shrewsbury to get some ideas and inspiration for winter cooking.
- We sampled some tacos and tortas at La Esquina in Red Bank.
- We found the Cinnamon Snail a sweet parking spot in downtown Red Bank for Sundays in December, only to see those plans quickly get squashed.
- Had a nice chat with Rumson’s Gingerbread House Lady.
- Found our readers a really good deal on a crockpot meal.
- What’s for lunch? How about a nice soppressata from Brooklyn by way of Prospect Ave in Red Bank?
Follow the links to the stories, and check out PieHole’s Facebook page or follow its Twitter feed @RedBankPieHole for up-to-the-minute postings.