LUNCH BREAK OFFERS HEALTH INSURANCE HELP
With the Affordable Health Care Act’s open enrollment period scheduled to end on March 31, Lunch Break of Red Bank will host a series of enrollment assistance sessions, in which those who are uninsured can consult with counselors to explore their options and sign up for affordable health insurance.
During the Wednesday afternoon sessions — scheduled for the hours of noon to 6 pm on March 12, 19 and 26 — counselors from The Health Insurance Marketplace will be present at the Lunch Break building (121 Drs. James Parker Boulevard between South Bridge Avenue and Willow Street) to offer information and enrollment assistance at no charge.
All those looking to consult with the counselors at Lunch Break should come prepared with the following documentation and information:
• Social Security Numbers (or document numbers for legal immigrants) of anyone to be covered
• Birth dates of those to be covered
• Employer and income information for everyone in your household who needs coverage (for example, pay stubs or W-2 forms—wage and tax statements)
• Policy numbers for any current health insurance plans covering members of your household
• Information about any health insurance you or your family could get from your jobs
If you have any questions about these three opportunities to find out more about The Health Insurance Marketplace, please contact Sharda Jetwani, Lunch Break’s program director, at (732)784-7360 or online at email@example.com.